Updated: July 19, 2020
Dear Friends and Winemakers,
For the safety of both customers and staff, and to ensure that we are in compliance with Halton Health, we are asking that you work with us to implement the
following enhanced prevention and control measures before entering the premises.
• If you have been away from Canada, we ask that you follow the recommended 14 day self isolation before visiting the shop
• Please come in only if you are symptom free
• Visits to shop by appointment only - NO DROP IN'S - Call ahead and let us know your coming. Call if you are here 905-257-9463
• Bottling by appointment only
• Masks are mandatory on the premises. See Halton's By-law here: www.halton.ca/Repository/COVID-19-Masks-Poster-for-businesses-all-exemptio
• Upon entry we ask that you wash with the hand sanitizer provided (or soap and water).
• Practice 6 feet social distancing
• Hours of operation may be reduced so very important to call ahead.
• We will only have one bottling station available at a time.
• Stations, carts, counters as well as high traffic surfaces are being wiped down with bleach and sanitizer after every visitor.
• Bottling equipment is being sprayed, washed and sanitized before and after every use
We thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate this ever changing situation. Please be safe, look after yourselves, your family, friends and neighbours.
Sincerely John Seaga & The Village Winemaker Team