Blog - Update: Tuscany Trip

Tuscany 2020 Wine Tour Update

Hello Friends,
As you know, we have our Tuscany Wine Tour Trip planned for October 2020.

Our hearts go out to all affected by this virus, the Italian People and all who have friends and family in Italy.

We are aware of the situation in Italy and not pressing them at this time. There will be time later to address our specific concerns.

New information is being released daily on the best health and safety practices, including travel restrictions. With that being said, it is impossible for us to predict what will happen between now and October.

We wanted to make sure that you’re all in the loop with where we are as we know so many of you were looking forward to this trip and have been making plans accordingly. At this time, we have placed the trip on hold indefinitely.

We are keeping a close eye on the progression of COVID-19 and any relevant advisories from the Canadian government and other nations.

We will make a final decision in the near future and will pass on that information promptly.
This isn’t an easy time for anyone, but we are confident we can get through this time of uncertainty together.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Keep each other safe.
John Seaga