Dear Friends and Winemakers,
We would like to express our concern to anyone who has been significantly impacted by this pandemic. The Village Winemaker wants to ensure the health and Welfare of all, and as such, we are following the recommendations of the Canadian Government to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
While people safety is our number one priority, we have not forgotten about your wine.
Wines currently in the shop are still being processed and new e-mail & phone orders accepted. We have always followed sanitary protocols for wine production but have recently expanded them to include additional work space sanitation.
For the safety of both customers and staff, we are asking that you work with us to implement the following enhanced prevention and control measures.
If you have been away from Canada, we ask that you follow the recommended 14 day self isolation before visiting the shop.
Please visit ONLY if you are symptom free!
• Visits to the Shop by appointment only - NO DROP IN's - Call ahead and let us know you're coming.
• Bottling by appointment only
• Upon entry we ask that you immediately wash your hands with soap and warm water
• Please practice 6 feet of social distancing
• Hours of operation may be reduced (so very important to call ahead).
• We will only have one bottling station available at a time
• Stations, carts, counters as well as high traffic surfaces are being wiped down with bleach and sanitizer after every visitor.
• Bottling equipment is being sprayed, washed and sanitized before and after every use
We will be checking our voice mails and e-mails regularly. We will update our website with information as needed.
We thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate this ever changing situation.
Please be safe, Look after yourselves, your family, friends and neighbours.
John Seaga & The Village Winemaker Team